NO REFUNDS will be given after funds have been received. A returned check fee of $35 will be collected for a NSF checks. Should a registered Student or Teacher for an upcoming DR Tour Event not be able to attend the DR event for which they are registered because of illness or injury verified by a Doctor's note or because of a DR Approved Emergency, that specific registrant will receive a credit for the amount which they paid for their own registration. The credit expires 1 year from the date of the event they were unable to attend. The credit for the Doctor's Note Illness/Injury or the DR Approved Emergency waiver does not apply to Scholarship attendees or Teachers receiving a Free Teacher's discount.Check Payment
All check payments must be received by Dance Revolution within one week of submitting your online registration. After that time, your registration will be held inactive until payment is received. All check payments for Late Registrations (Late = received after the Early Bird Cutoff date) must be received 2 weeks prior to the event for which you are registered. After that time, any check payments must be submitted as a Bank Cashiers Check or Money Order made out to Dance Revolution. This also applies to any checks that will be handed in at the event site. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS ON SITE OF A DANCE REVOLUTION TOUR EVENT. Credit Card, Money Order or Cashier's check are the only form of payments that we will accept on site of a DR Tour event.Teacher Discounts
To qualify for a teacher's discount all attendees must be pre-registered on the same registration form by early cut off date - all earned teacher's discounts can only be applied to those registered as teachers. Students are defined as paying Apprentice, Junior, Teen or Senior level attendees. Scholarship students cannot be applied to Teacher Discount.Wristbands
In-Person: Wristbands must be worn at all times. Students may only dance in their designated ballroom. Only teachers are allowed access to all ballrooms. There will be a $25 replacement fee for wristbands lost or destroyed. Level changes can only be made if there is availability in the room. Due to COVID-19, we have lowered the numbers of dancers in each room. If space is available, all changes must be done at the Registration Table or Main Table with a registered teacher from your studio.DR Showcase for In-Person Attendees
Observers: Please check the Health & Safety Protocol page for the latest updates regarding our Observers.
- Pre-Showcase Meeting: Typically, Dance Revolution staff hosts an informative 6:15pm meeting before the DR Showcase begins. This year, we have emailed out a pre-recorded video to each registered studio and independent dancer registered for the Showcase to pass along to students regarding Showcase details.
- NEW: To help with space, we will schedule out three studios or so to be in the main ballroom at a time. Studios and independent dancers will perform their pieces during that time. Schedule will be released one week prior to the start of the convention. Dancers must be fully ready in their first costume and change quickly if needed during their scheduled time.
- On Stage Holding Room: We are asking to be back in the Holding Room 10 minutes before you perform so our staff can pray with you and walk you backstage. Please do not enter the holding room until 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- Dressing Rooms: Dance Revolution will be opening up more dressing room space this year for students. This will be for the on deck scheduled studios only.
- Main Ballroom Seating: This will be open to registered observers and teachers. If you are not registered for the convention but would like to attend the Showcase, there will be a $5.00 fee. Please purchase your pass at the DR Table the night of the event. All seating will be arranged to help support social distancing.
- Stage: We will be taking more breaks to clean and disinfect at various times throughout the Showcase. We encourage students to sanitize hands before and after they perform onstage.
- Virtual Showcase: Unfortunately, at this time, we would not be able to offer a virtual option for Showcase entries.
- Program: There will be a QR code available onsite and in the registration packet as well.
- All those participating in the DR Showcase should have already emailed music to firstname.lastname@example.org. If not, please turn in a cued USB clearly labeled to the DR Main Table by noon on Saturday. All showcase performers must wear cover-ups while in the audience and outside the ballroom. All performers must sit in the "RESERVED" area only. USB's must be picked up Sunday morning before noon or they will be discarded. Please make sure to let the DR table know if you would not like your # taped or critiqued. You will be emailed an audio critique the week after the convention.
Dance Revolution would like to invite you to our morning prayer room. Come together with others to pray and lift up the attendees of DR and your prayer requests. This is an open time and all are welcome. The room is open from 7:30-8:00am on Saturday morning in the Apprentice ballroom.DR's Production "The Cast"
We encourage our virtual attendees to meet in your studios and homes to pray as well!
Don't miss our Sunday morning worship service. It starts at 9:00am sharp and will be a power-packed service. Doors open at 8:45am. This will be an awesome time of praise and worship along with our DR Faculty ministering in dance and the Word of God. Come expecting great things to happen!Student Scholarship Opportunity for In-Person Attendees
Dancers in the student level have an opportunity to win a scholarship to one DR tour location during the 2021-22 season as well as other sponsored events.Follow Us On Social Media
NEW: All students will receive audition numbers in their studio or independent registration packet. Students can wear a number for all Saturday and Sunday classes. The audition table will still be open on Friday night from 6:00-7:15pm and Saturday from 8:45-9:30am to help with any number changes. Scholarship winners will be announced during the Faculty Finale.
Follow Dance Revolution @dancerev, Earthshakers @earthshakerstalent, ING @ingredientsdancecompany and all others to stay up-to-date on the latest DR news!! ALSO! Be sure to use #DRAllAccessTour when you post your DR pictures for your chance to win prizes throughout the weekend!Faculty Performance & Sunday Finale
Don't forget our amazing faculty performance to cap off the weekend. You won't want to miss our finale performance and the announcement of our scholarship winners and more! Please be prompt to all classes and scheduled events.
Be sure to check out your specific city's page on our website for the latest requirements regarding face coverings and more.Liability Statement
I hearby release and hold Dance Revolution, the hotel facilities, the faculty, their agents and staff harmless from any and all liabilities while participating in any and all activities at Dance Revolution.