REVOLUTIONARY HALL OF FAITH SHOWCASE
All attendees are welcome and encouraged to participate in our Showcase.
We want this event to display an exciting atmosphere where we celebrate
the awesome talents that we have been given as dancers. We also want
to create unity and confidence for a more relaxed environment for all
who participate. Though it is not a competition, we will be critiquing
all performances for your benefit. Our faculty will also bless all entrees
with a plaque for their participation.
REGISTRATION FEES FOR THE SHOWCASE
Groups with 4 - 9 Dancers
- We want to respect all our viewers and
keep our focus on God during the convention. Therefore, please
be very careful in selecting the performance you bring. Absolutely
no sexual or inappropriate movements of any nature allowed.No
suggestive or questionable lyrics. No inappropriate costuming.
There will be disqualification for numbers that do not follow
- DR's Revolutionary Hall of Faith Showcase
is made to bring Glory to God . . . not man. Please choreograph
- No use of fire or live animals during
- No entry or exiting during performances.
- All dancers wishing to participate must
be registered for entire convention.
- All registrations must be received at
least 15 days prior to the start of the convention. Showcase
registrations received after 15 days will not be accepted.
- All groups attending are eligible for
ONE performance in the Showcase. Groups of 11-25 students are
eligible for TWO performances. Groups of 26+ students are eligible
for THREE performances.
- Since this is not a competition, we do
not categorize awards into solos, duets, groups or ages.
- Dance Revolution faculty will critique
all routines using voice recording to give helpful feedback.
The critique recordings will be emailed to the studio or participant
the week after the convention concludes. We will also have a
special note from the DR staff to pick up by Sunday at 12pm.
- Time limits will be as follows: All solos,
duets, and trios - 3 minute max. All other groups - 5 minute
- No videotaping allowed at any time during
Showcase. Still pictures may be taken.
- If you are not registered for the convention,
but would like to attend the Showcase, there will be a $5.00
fee. Please purchase your pass at the DR Table the night of
- Please email all music to firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than 10 days prior to the start of the convention.
Please bring a back-up CD to the convention as well in case
there is an issue. Please be sure that the sound quality of
your recordings is excellent. Please make sure that all cues
and fading out are already taken care of.