Studio Spirit Award
Does your studio show "spirit" not just within your team but to surrounding teams?! We are looking for one studio per location who exemplify team effort and The Spirit of excellence as well as a team that encourages others to be better and challenges others around them to rise above! DR's Studio Spirit award will be presented at Faculty Show.
Rising Star Performance
DR faculty will be picking one performance from our Showcase to perform in our Faculty Show as our Rising Star performance! We are looking for performances with creativity and innovation as well as dancers who have cleaned and prepared pieces with choreography and technique. Passion that is focused on the Creator is the most important!
Outstanding teacher award
DR will be awarding an outstanding teacher award on tour this year! We are celebrating leaders and mentors that are changing the face of dance with us. Students can fill out this form about their Outstanding Teacher and turn it into the DR Main Table by the end of the DR Showcase.
THE V.I.P. AWARD
NEW V.I.P. TOPIC FOR OUR 2016-2017 SEASON
At Dance Revolution the letters V.I.P. stand for VISION, IMPACT, and PURPOSE. These are the characteristics that the staff at Dance Revolution wants to instill into every person that attends our conventions. It is our goal to let every dancer know that God has given them . . .
- VISION to see beyond what is before them
- Ability to make an IMPACT
- A PURPOSE that takes them to their destiny.
This is what the V.I.P. Award is all about. We want to present our award to a person who wants to live a life with V.I.P.
DR's VIP AWARD WINNER WILL RECEIVE
- $125.00 cash award
- Free tuition to any upcoming Dance Revolution convention (Expires at the conclusion of the 2017-18 DR Tour)
- An opportunity to read the essay at the Faculty Show
- Submit an essay of 150 words or less to Dance Revolution entitled: "This person has inspired me to dance and why."
- Entrant must be a registered apprentice, junior, or senior. One essay is allowed per student.
- Essay must be submitted to Dance Revolution 30 days before convention they will be attending.
- Essay must also contain the following: Name of participant, location they are attending, studio or organization name, and if they are a registered apprentice, junior or senior.
- Winner will be announced at our Faculty Show.
- One student will be awarded the VIP award.
- There must be at least 5 participants who have submitted essays at each location to be considered for the cash award and free scholarship.
DANCE REVOLUTION SCHOLARSHIPS
THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDED IN 2016-2017!
Scholarships must be used by the end of the next tour season.